I'm a self-taught passionate 3D Artist extremely focused on realtime rendering while pursuing a perfect photorealism.
Things I love to do:
• low/high poly subdiv modeling
• game assets creation
• props and characters modeling/texturing
• procedural textures
• plugins and add-ons to speed up my workflow
• publish tutorials on my Artstation Blog
Currently, I'm employed as QA Analyst at WildLife Studios.
As a QA Analyst, I'm responsible to guarantee the quality of games. That includes graphics and animations, game performance in every device and platform, visual effects, and game core functionality.
Some games I worked include: Paint by Number, Zooba, Tennis Clash, etc.
As a freelancer, I participated in basically two projects:
• I Created around 10 game assets for a PC RPG game prototype. This involved props modeling and texturing like swords and shields, and fully animated enemies.
• A mobile game where I was responsible for programming and lighting.
I contributed with translations in categories like:
• Computer Graphics
• Game Development
• Blender and Unity related